Who We Are & What We Do
Analogy7 is a group of personal academic counselors and life coaches who specialize in developing and providing educational services for middle and high school students. Our purpose is to keep your child on an educational path that leads to higher education based on their personal needs and skills. We are committed to your child’s educational success and offer many services including, but not limited to:
- Helping solve educational challenges that affect students who are marginalized due to their social class, sexuality, citizenship, status, race, ethnicity, culture and ability.
- Helping students who are experiencing attendance issues, failing grades, bullying, and low self-esteem.
- Providing assistance to parents for building team cohesion between their child, school, and social services when needed.
- Utilizing an applied method that addresses both complete learning and behavioral change.
- Coaching students and parents to successfully address four specific areas:1. Academic Accomplishment / Life Goals - Specific and measurable goals are customized and later reassessed at co-created agreed upon benchmarks.2. Decision Making - Cultivating and exploring how to effectively make both personal and school related decisions that will lead to a positive, healthy and preferred outcome.3. Weak or Undeveloped Scholastic Skills - A standardized test compliment is utilized to determine if there are any deficiencies in one or more academic subject areas. 4. Current Educational Challenges - Every situation or problem will be considered and seen as an opportunity to increase knowledge by means of gathering information, identifying choices and accepting co-created solutions that would be implemented over time.